Corporate Sales Executive at Jumia
Location: New Cairo
- Planning and organizing the daily work schedule to follow up on the existing clients
- Establishing professional networks internally and developing relationships with vendors/clients.
- Monitoring the competition (tenders, offers, pricing, new products, payment terms etc.)
- Fulfilling clients’ requests and following up with all parties involved.
- Negotiating prices and searching for alternatives.
- Following up with the finance on the payments and papers related
- Proposing new ideas, solutions and giving alternatives
- Hitting the monthly targets and contributes in accomplishing the team/company’s goals.
- Well organized with negotiation & presentation skills
- 2 to 5 years of experience in sales, B2B sales experience is a plus
- Customer service background is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET