Corporate Sales Executive at Mumm
Junior Corporate Sales and Partnerships Manager Role includes but not limited to:
· Build strong working relationships with our B2B Customers
· Sell Mumm B2B Subscription model to our Customers through the existing prospects
·- Build prospects pipeline through working with our Content team to build an inbound marketing machine.
· Cold calling prospective clients with strong concept selling techniques.
· Build the Augmented customer experience in alignment with other departments
· Get constant feedback from clients to enhance their experience
· Innovate and build on the existing product to make the clients’ experience better
· interact with the different team members to build an even more scalable model for subscription .
Do you have what it takes?
· 2+ Years of Experience in Sales or partnership building.
· Solid demonstration of leadership, direction setting, and influencing other
· A desire to win, with a strong entrepreneurial flair to change the status quo
· Excellent communication skills, which enable you to express ideas in a way that creates commitment and trust.
· Passion for problem solving and processes building
· Attention to detail and willingness to roll-up sleeves to get the job done.
· Passion for food.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.