Cost Accountant at JRM for Communication
· Conducts physical inventories and monitors the cycle of the production.
· Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
· Following Company Financial Policies & Procedures.
· Prepare & Review Payable Documents & Check it contains necessary signatures.
· Audit & Review Entry Attachments & Calculations before bookkeeping.
· Record Financial Entries in wright way using ERP system & according to document cycle flow.
· Keep statements of (Customers, Vendors & Suppliers) and debits ageing.
· Issue Payment Documents (Checks, bank transfer form, Petty cash)
· Supported with documents.
· Periodically Report to Direct manager with Customers/Vendors monthly based.
· All Reports have to be analyzable.
· File & Archive Original Documents Sorted by date
· Representing Company in front of other entities.
· Prepare & present monthly taxes reports.
· Minimum of 3 solid years of Cost Accounting Preferably in a Manufacturing or Agriculture Environment.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
· 3 – 5 years’ experience in Accounting
· Excellent computer skills, professional in (Excel)
· ERP system knowledge is preferred.
· Time management
· Excellent reporting skills
· Positive response to pressure.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/JRMforcommunications/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Kindly send your resume to Careers@jrm.com.eg mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Local Company
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - October 27 @ 6:00 pm EET
October 26 @ 2:00 pm - November 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 1:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 5:00 pm - November 7 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 30 @ 5:00 pm - December 2 @ 10:00 pm EET