Courier Operations Manager at UBER
As an Operation Manager you will be in charge of shaping and leading your city to success, delivering an amazing service to our users through building and scaling quality courier operations.
Drive innovation and process improvement: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, and more to fuel growth and drive efficiency.
- Partner growth and obsession: Grow number of partners on the platform, manage partner development, target key metrics, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber Eats system to provide the most reliable food delivery service.
- Lead a local team: You will lead a local team on the ground that will help you manage all type of operations. You will develop the team while shaping and scaling the business operations.
- Strategy: Decide which projects should prioritize, and set a bold timeline to reach those goals. Optimize Uber Eats courier funnel and delivery experience. Focusing your effort on driving speed, courier reliability and quality engagements.
- Hustle: Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing contending priorities
- Experiment: Take the lead on local tests of new practices and app-features and document learnings to help shape the global future of our product.
- Minimum of 3 years experience within strategy/management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence or any other similar role
- Experience working within Egypt and good understanding of the competitive landscape. Any knowledge of the food industry would be a plus!
- Proficient in Excel and ideally knowledge of SQL or other programming languages
- Data-driven decision making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your analysis up with meaningful analytical thinking
- Experience in designing, implementing, and analyzing strategic investments with a track record of successfully driving aggressive growth.
- Willingness to be “on the ground” building key relationships from all sides of the marketplace
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience creating and optimizing processes
- Can do attitude — we are a lean team and responsibilities may fall out of one’s exact job description; we are looking for folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Open to learning and evolving your skill sets to match a fast pace company that has its own unique processes and work environment
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.