Credit Supervisor at Marriott – KSA
- Follow up with guest regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues. Assist and check turnovers, figures, postings, billing and documents for accuracy. Set-up proper billing accounts (i.e. share-with, room/tax/incidentals, tax exempt, direct/special billing, and group bookings) according to accounting policies. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized group rooming and financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep group rooming and financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers. Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables. Complete reports as specified. Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures. Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved. Ensure compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOP’s and LSOP’s). Work closely with various departments and outside entities to achieve successful groups from pre-arrival through final bill. Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information. Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Coordinate tasks and work with other departments; serve as a departmental role model or mentor; assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards.
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Zamalek
- Employer Type Multinational Company