Customer Business Development Associate at Robusta
- You will be dealing day in and out with our clients and internally with our product management and development teams.
- Approaching new clients and partners, setting up pitches, preparing on proposals
- Taking up new accounts & managing existing partnerships/clients
- Day to day communication with concerned parties
- Understanding the client’s vision and business objectives, always working to establish long term partnerships while meeting the product’s goal and ensuring consistent quality of deliverables
- Following up with the product team and ensuring the planned product roadmap is executed
- Ensuring project is well documented and being able to report on project status at any given point
- Arranging and attending client and internal team meetings inside and outside the office
- Handling contracts, agreements, invoices and payments
- Setting up concise presentations & pitches; organizing timelines and different sorts of documentation
- Apart from being an excellent networker and team player, you focus on building and managing client relationships throughout a rounded business engagement to ensure client satisfaction and retention. You are a person who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and jump right in.
- You have the ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- You have the ability to identify new strategic business opportunities, assume end to end responsibility towards the sales cycle.
- You have an understanding of the service industry and the dynamics of client-supplier relationship
- You have the ability to balance multiple tasks at once, as organization and time management are the name of the game.
- You have an appeal towards and an understanding of digital & technology services. You follow up with the latest news & trends and attend respective events.
- You have proven work experience in account management/business development.
- You master spoken and written English. German language skills are a plus.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.