Customer Care Agent at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone Egypt.
- Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer’s reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- V.Good or Good English.
- Flexible with shift basis (9 hours rotational shifts 5 days a week and 2 days off).
- Fresh graduate or experienced.
- Good Communication and Handling Skills.
- Medical and Social insurance are allowed.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.