Customer Care Representative at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer’s reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Accuracy in handling all assigned tasks.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Very Good English
- Excellent Knowledge of elite hangout places, brands, restaurants, cafes, night life, resorts..etc
- Graduates are preferable.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a positive, enthusiastic, friendly attitude.
- Outgoing Personality .
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Ability to learn, seek knowledge and self-development.
- Teamwork spirit.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.