Customer Happiness Lead at ITWorx
1. Configure context marketing capabilities, including data taxonomies, goals (assigning them to pages or click actions), outcomes, profiles assigning them to pages)
2. Configure campaign, goal and asset facets.
3. Configure and optimize rules-based and profile-based (predictive) personalization tactics and experience-automation plans. Work with the core team as well as extended marketing team members to develop specific tactics targeting top segments and then translating them into precise configurations in the Sitecore platform.
4. Collaborate with the corporate communication team to track campaigns and provide campaign codes
5. Document test and program results (with the product owner) to enable continuous optimization and support for business cases and budget justifications.
6. Advise the broader business team on product capabilities such as analytics, explicit & implicit personalization, real-time visitor profiling, testing, marketing automation, campaign management, Email Experience, etc.
8. Learn and implement the employee maturity model best practices to achieve higher levels of maturity and business success.
• At least 6+ years of relevant working experience in Technology industry.
. Experience in working with marketing technology such as content management, marketing automation, optimization, audience management, analytics and/or CRM.
• Hands-on digital optimization knowledge.
• Digital analytics experience including data analysis and presentation of insights to different stakeholders using Sitecore, Google and other analytic services.
• Demonstrated ability to combine business acumen with effective tactical execution.
• Familiarity with technical aspects of execution to effectively work with the technical team on customization, data integration and other requirements.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Working knowledge of and curiosity about adjacent competencies such as context marketing lifecycle and related content management; lead management and CRM; UX; analytics; digital strategy; customer segmentation; social marketing; etc.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines and to adjust to the needs of a fast-changing extended team environment.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET