Customer Service Agent at iFix
· We’ve been selected as one of the most promising Egyptian startups according to Forbes magazine and we’re proudly Egypt’s number 1 on-the-go smartphone repair service and are on our way to become Mena’s number 1.
· Quickly and accurately manage the inbound and outbound phone calls and successfully manage the escalation process with third party vendors and internal service center repairs.
· Handle Service traffic, making sure clients get their issues assessed and are connected with the best service for their tech problem.
· Ensure client satisfaction by offering specialized advice
· Actively listen and pay attention to client issues.
· Resolve client queries and problems according to the TP values and client procedures.
· Respond to & record consumer inquiries and questions raised through phone lines for customers.
· Maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions and enter feedback on the customer services database.
· Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
· Provide a high level of customer service to clients at all times.
· Manage work order, shipping, and receiving in addition to technicians’ repairs status and routing.
· Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities.
· Follow up with the work orders internally with the technical team.
· Distribute production schedules or work orders to departments.
· Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
· Arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
· Compile and prepare documentation related to production sequences, transportation, personnel schedules, or purchase, maintenance, or repair orders.
· 0-2 years’ experience of customer service or any related filed .
· University Graduate / Undergraduates
· Fluent English
· Flexible with rotational Shifts
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.