Customer Service Director at Orange
Location: Nasr City
Overall CSD Responsibilities
- To have overall accountability for the quality of solutions provided to multi-national Customers. (measure service provided against defined Service Level Agreements).
- Increase the value that Orange delivers to a customer, and deliver continual service improvement.
Service Level Management
- To be the Customer’s primary senior point of contact within Orange, for all escalated Service related issues.
- Ensure full compliance of agreed solutions and services to meet customer needs; proactive monitoring of agreed Service levels in order to deliver exceptional service and acknowledged customer value; focus on beating the target.
- Engagement in organic growth orders / upgrades if there is no CPD / PM assigned and/or the process is not working smoothly
- Ensure customer sees and feels Orange Business Services delivery as a seamless team irrespective of internal / third party structures.
- Identify and mitigate risks (failure or delay); ensure appropriate levels of business contingency / continuity are in place.
- Present monthly service reviews and Service Improvement Program actions; manage customer expectations; interpret high-level dashboard of all operations to customer (sponsor / service director).
- Provide customer with informed industry benchmarks e.g. Gartner, Telemark; propose service enhancements which continually position Orange Business Services as best in class.
- Proactively review overall service requirements with business users; identify gaps and opportunities, help users articulate needs.
- Help customer up-scope existing contracts; help visualize the enhanced value and assist AGM / ECT build the business case / sales presentations.
- To ensure availability of adequate and timely reports which include measurements against Customer SLAs on Quality, Change and Performance of the services provided to the Customer
- Present monthly high-level dashboard of all operations to Customer Operations Director; highlight trends and value generation opportunities.
- Identify and create Additional Customer Value.
- Continually review efficiency of Orange Business Services processes to ensure delivery of world-class innovative solutions.
- Lead the post sales service managers assigned to the account and ensure all are working together to bring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Continually develop service improvement actions to identify opportunities to provide additional value to the customer.
- To lead regular Customer service review meetings at Corporate levels.
- To assist in Service Management Contract negotiation in parallel with Account Manager/Director where requested.
- To assist in RFP solutions and provide pre-sales presentations to customers when required.
- Interface with the customer at Senior Management level on a regular basis and conduct periodic executive service reviews.
- Perform financial management according to the service sold to the customer. Responsible for service management P&L….
- Peer review monthly customer billing; ensure bill accuracy.
- Accountable for resolution of billing issues and assist AGM in escalated case.
- Ensure billing remains consistent with contract and client expectations.
- To assist CSM Management team in developing Service Management revenue opportunities on new business.
- Degree level or equivalent (Business or Science Degree);
- ITIL intermediate certification is a must
- 7-10 yrs of work experience in Global Service Transition / Operations; general technical understanding of network-based services
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Customer Service Excellence / face-to-face customer interaction
- Multi-disciplinary experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven track record in managing multiple Service Management teams / third party vendors
- Excellence in project management (performance, risk and cost control); ITIL or Six-Sigma qualification desirable
- Proven leadership skills with virtual teams
- Fluency in English is a must
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET