Customer Support Engineer at Arrow
Location: Nasr City
- Take full responsibility for the dealing with relevant customer complaints, queries and requests for information from the start to the end of the organization process.
- Ensure that both an appropriate and adequate investigation takes place in all cases. This includes the recording of all communications between the various parties and all information taken into consideration.
- Must approach all matters in a non-biased and professional manner
- Carry out relevant research as required and requested by Customer Support Manager.
- Provide customer help, support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and online meetings.
- Provide training to customers in the use of system and applications.
- Draft documentation as required and requested.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Provide input to the development of relevant products under support.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Perform creation of new accounts using company provide software tools.
- 4 yeas (or above) bachelor degree (or higher) in electrical engineering, marketing or customer support related studies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as customer support in software industry
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- An in-depth understanding and experience of the operations of a Customer Support Division
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience in the customer support
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and online meetings.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with software and hardware issues.
- Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.