Data Analyst at Jumia
Location: New Cairo
- Designing and delivering advanced analytical models to answer critical digital marketing-oriented business questions
- Tracking marketing campaigns performance through standard and ad hoc analyses helping the business move forward
- Mining data in order to propose new analysis and evaluate feasibility of fulfilling new information requests from management
- Working closely with data engineers and other team members to ensure data assets are evolving and improving over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or IT related field;
- Prior experience in an analytical role;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications mainly Excel;
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS Access, MS SQL, or other tools;
- High level understanding of digital marketing is a plus
- Proficiency in English.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET