Data Analyst II- Careem Bus at Careem
Location: 6th of October
- Answer complex analytic questions from big data sets to help Careem shape its products and services in a better way.
- Design Real time / Streaming jobs for analytics / production purposes
- Build data-driven services and solutions that empowers Careem different products either by working directly on them or by improving our large scale data infrastructure.
- Transform raw data from different sources and using different big data tools into meaningful insights
- You will always challenge the status quo and continually investigate new data processing technologies and seek to ensure that we follow the industry best practices.
- As we progress; Design, implement and support ETLs/ELTs to process terabytes of data each week.
- Educated to BS Level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science or Engineering with 2 to 3 years of experience
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Demonstrated experience working in an analytical role
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence and visualization tools creating management dashboards
- Good analytical skills and a passion to work with large sets of data
- Fluency in English along with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency and demonstrated experience in at least 2 of the following: SQL, R, Python, Spark, Hive, RapidMiner.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.