Data Analyst Intern at Flat6Labs
● Consolidate regional offices data for further analysis.
● Devise ways to collect feedback and information from our regional offices.
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide a set of reports.
● Organize data for the central office and develop a centralized database, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
● Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
● Research on entrepreneurial ecosystem data locally and regionally.
● Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
● Senior year student or fresh graduate from Business Informatics, Computer Science or other related discipline.
● A tech savvy individual who has the ability to work on different software applications and tools.
● Fluent in English and Arabic.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
● Excellent communication skills
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Intern
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.