Data & Analytics – Manager at Pwc– UAE
- Lead Analytics delivery engagement in the Middle East in the areas of:
- Customer & marketing: next best action, customer profiling, digital and social media, churn and attrition, fees and pricing optimisation, customer lifetime value, marketing effectiveness etc.
- Operations: operational efficiency, productivity, branch network analysis etc.
- Financial Crime: Financial Crime risk models, AML transaction monitoring optimisation, Sanctions customer screening/payment filtering optimisation, Fraud detection
- Management information – business intelligence and visualization, management reporting with BI dashboards, real-time analytics dashboards, what-if analysis, data marts etc.
- Developing innovative solutions using cutting edge technologies, structured and unstructured information.
● Working with a range of global alliance partners from the largest (Microsoft, Oracle, Google, SAS) to SMEs specialising in specific technologies or industry verticals.
● Supporting sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the analytics platform in FS
● Managing analytics projects / programs and ensuring project / program targets are met.
● In addition to the above, embedding analytics proposition into other likely propositions within the financial consulting practice and ensure integrated concepts are taken to the clients and analytics capabilities are leveraged to the fullest.
● Building and enhancing the analytics’ team capabilities by always being up to date with analytics trends and understanding the impact on our clients so that you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
● Working with Partners & Directors to support internal thought leadership development on industry specific offerings.
● Developing propositions and impart this knowledge Senior Consultants and Consultants.
● Coaching and mentoring junior resources around industry business drivers and Analytics technical capabilities.
● Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
● Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world. Demonstrating teamwork and responsibility with the engagement team members; staying abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and using current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
● Whilst being an integral part of the Analytics team, you will have a great opportunity building and shaping the team, you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other FinTech experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Education: Master’s degree in Mathematics or Statistics is a must.
- Preferable qualifications: PhD in a Mathematics related field is a plus.
- Years of Experience: 6 – 8 years of experience in Analytics & Data mining in Financial Services field. Strong experience in Retail and Commercial banking.
- Minimum 4 years of experience within a professional services environment.
- Previous experience within the Middle East is a plus.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- In depth understanding of machine learning & artificial intelligence applications
- Expert in mathematical modelling and using tools for data analytics and mining. Proven IT skills in analytical tools (Python, R, SAS, Hadoop, Relational Database, Reporting tools etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), particularly ability to articulate concepts and recommendations in written form (PowerPoint reports, data visualisation etc.).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- In depth financial sector acumen and the underlying market forces affecting the performance of organizations and their strategic objectives.
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
- Proven strong conceptualized thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated high quality planning and execution capabilities.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET