Data Center Architect at Henkel
- Create, review, and approve all Data Center requests (e.g. new server build requests coming from projects, from the business, etc.), if necessary in alignment with the Henkel Data Center Architects
- Participate in regular meetings with the Data Center provider architects to document, discuss, and decide on new requests raised by Henkel
- Support IBS (Integrated Business Solutions) projects with Data Center consulting
- Support the regions and act as SPOC for consulting
- Review and proactively propose new solutions to drive cost efficiency and service quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Systems, Information Technology, and Data Center Architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Fluent English speaker; German is preferable
- Strong technical Data Center skills
- Proven experience in managing multiple international tier 1 service providers
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.