Data Privacy Senior Associate at PwC– KSA
- The execution and delivery of data engagements from requirements gathering and solution design through to delivery.
- Using a range of business intelligence tools and techniques to uncover insight and value.
- Presenting findings and deliverables to senior stakeholders in written reports, presentations and interactive dashboards.
- Identifying opportunities to help our clients using data and analytics.
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team in data management techniques and methodologies.
- Being an active member of the team on client-facing project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables
- Establishing credibility both internally and externally through your knowledge, approach, and professionalism
- Assisting business development activities through working on bids and proposal responses
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as computer science, data analytics or mathematics
- 3-6 years of relevant experience in data management and governance preferably within a professional services environment.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- In-depth understanding of at least one business intelligence tool such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, D3 or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the delivery of data management projects including data governance, data quality, data transformation, data analysis and data protection.
- Strong knowledge of database and ETL technologies and proficiency in using query languages such as
- The ability to capture business requirements and translate them into a technical solution.
- Project management skills in relation to data management projects, including developing project plans, budgets and deliverables schedules.
- Experience working in data privacy and protection (e.g. GDPR) is attractive but not essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker is a must.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.