DevOps Engineer at Halan
What you will do:
- Work with the DevOps team to build tools to automate and monitor our production infrastructure.
- Work with software engineer teams to debug and fix SDLC issues.
- Work with teams across Halan Engineering teams to learn about existing issues with the product, identify the sources of the problems, and help fix them.
- Implement high-quality release engineering practices to facilitate rapid development, safe changes, and engineer productivity.
- Support for continuous integration and continuous delivery automation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes
- Extensive experience in AWS
- Experience building automation and tools to streamline operational processes and manage large clusters.
- Experience in at least one scripting or systems programming language as (Node.JS, Go and Python).
- Have the ability to work well with cross-functional teams
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Startup Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.