Digital Development Representative – Systems at IBM
- Respond to a high volume of inbound new business prospect calls and video conferences, email inquiries, Live Chatand web leads driven from marketing initiatives.
- Proactively contact via outbound calling and digital outreach targeting prospects in support of sales and marketing campaign initiatives.
- Achieve targeted demand generation goals including internal service level agreements (SLAs), contact volume and frequency, validation of generated leads and opportunities, lead conversion percentage, and bookings and campaign metrics.
- Secure key customer information to identify validated “sales ready” leads and prospective clients to nurture for future opportunities.
- Qualify prospects, set appointments and communicate the opportunity details for the IBM Business Partner to close.
- Professionally communicate with all appropriate levels of decision makers and influencers
- Develop a social presence through your rep page and social media to drive interest and leads.
- Present IBM high-level Systems product value propositions including solutions, features and functions to increase buyer interest using video, phone and web presence
- Collaborate with IBM Marketing and IBM Sales leadership to execute targeted new business campaigns
- Communicate with prospects in a consultative selling environment and create a digital community
- Expertly research companies and contacts via the internet and other sales resources
- Comfortable with live call handling in a digital sales center environment
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company