Digital Fabrication Specialist at Giza Systems
- 0-2 years of social entrepreneurial engagement.
- A “do it yourself “ DIY veteran who is keen to go his own way.
- S/he must be able to understand, adopt and apply new concepts and to think outside of the box.
- Responsible for the technical aspects of Fab Lab while providing support for Fab Lab users.
- Searches for new trends and operations methodologies using the fab lab technologies.
- Builds a DIY “do it yourself” environment within fab lab and provides assistance with ideas when needed to all stakeholders.
- Delivers 1200 track workshops.
- Delivers Fab Lab workshops in coordination with the education team
- Hosts fab lab users and ensures their registration and their satisfaction.
- Performs weekly maintenance of Fab Lab’s machines.
- Has responsibility for the lab’s tools and electronics inventory.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET