Digital Marketing Specialist at Vision Group
What do they do:
Digital marketing specialists are responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online. This is done by putting together various online promotions and e-mailing campaigns to get their company’s message out, and also by performing consumer research to discover other ways of reaching customers by way of the Internet.
• Knowing the basics of marketing
• Knowing how to plan and having the ability to manage time
• Having creative and good presentation skills
• Knowledge in key areas of marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM)
• Know how to plan, create and implement a marketing strategy
• Understand the key measurement tools available
• Developing social presence and advocating brands effectively
• Stay current in marketing trends and news e.g. Google updates and changes in algorithms
• Develop social media calendars, write posts, select images and image text and schedule posts in a timely manner that is cohesive and consistent with the brand message.
• Post to social media pages in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
• Maintain different copywriting strategy for each account.
• Effectively and aggressively grow social media channels.
• Organize and track marketing campaigns and social media data
• Facilitate digital marketing projects from start to finish, including oversight and hands-on involvement in digital marketing tactics.
• Conduct/execute market research; analyze markets, trends and audience groups.
• Conduct brand evaluation, brand positioning, and brand-related deliverable.
• Work with digital marketing tools, to pull, review and provide analysis
• Assist in other areas of marketing and business development.
• Create and optimize paid campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and other relevant digital channels
• Create and maintain website traffic plans, milestones, and benchmarks
• Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
• Analyze key metrics and performances for our site
• Generate monthly reports on digital marketing campaigns performances
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar position.
• Fluency in English language command “both spoken & written”
- Working hours : from 9am to 5pm
- Days off: 2 days “Friday and Saturday “
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.