Digital Media Executive (Anti-piracy SaaS) at Digisay
- Building mid-term and long term strategies to align commercial activities with the company’s organizational, technical, and commercial targets.
- Preparing research about potential clients in different international markets and preparing strategies on how to approach them.
- Building and running digital marketing campaigns for marketing on professional platforms (linkedIn, Google etc.) to drive traffic to our SaaS offering.
- Building and driving structured outbound sales activities using scripted calls, structured feedback from clients, and deriving generic approaches for specific client types/regions.
- Driving change and improvement of internal commercial processes (marketing, sales, and client management).
- Building interfaces with the engineering team to convey client/market feature requests in a scalable manner to reduce the commercial risk while taking the technical complexity into consideration.
- Strong background in SaaS products (Software as a Service) on the engineering and/or marketing front is an advantage.
- 2-5 years of experience in one or more of the fields of; digital marketing, product management, SaaS, software marketing, business development & sales, account management, etc.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Preferred additional languages: Arabic, Turkish, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, French, Brazilian Portuguese.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning, and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport and solve the conflict.
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive) .
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.