Digital Sales Manager at Digisay
About the role
- The sales manager will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for the company in different markets and creating a plan to secure such opportunities and grow the company’s client portfolio in terms of markets as well as revenue.
- The generation of sales opportunities is going to be an enabler of new projects to be born within the company and empower it to take on new challenges. We see you as a core contributor to our vision of becoming a leading media company in EMEA by developing the business and solidifying this by closing deals. We expect from this role someone that likes challenges and wants the opportunity to work in the media industry in one of the fastest-growing sectors. Sales in the MENA region is a challenging job that requires very good attention to detail and someone who knows how to grab an opportunity and at the same time think strategically about the long term goals.
- We expect the brands and partners that will work with us, to come in all shapes, sizes and not one product or service will fit all of those. Your knowledge of digital media combined with your soft skills and analytical abilities influences how new and existing business grows at DigiSay. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high-end service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how DigiSay’s services can help grow their business. Working with brands and DigiSay, you set the vision and the strategy for how their brand can reach thousands of viewers.
- If you are a hard worker, go-getter and think you know how to close business deals then please apply immediately.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 4-7 years of experience in business development and sales. (Previous experience in Advertising, Media & Sponsorships is a must)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Detailed oriented, excellent planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Deep digital understanding.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media.
- Excellent leadership and management skills as well as time-management
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office and G-Suite as well as CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, PipeDrive)
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.