Digital Strategist at IBM
– Design the digital journey across content, assets and tactics, including SEO, SEM, both on domain and off domain. Develop and execute highly targeted, integrated multi-channel awareness generation campaigns with a focus on digital channels.
– Collaborate closely with our learning ecosystem partners (such as marketing and communications) so we can leverage the full range of digital ecosystem marketing tactics.
– Optimize all aspects of our digital marketing environment including digital marketing analytics, search engine optimization, and social media marketing.
– Responsible for the definition, automation, and streamlining of marketing operation processes, transitioning them from mere marketing strategies into real marketing assets.
– Continuously tests and evaluates marketing tactics and strategies
– Create and keep program roadmaps up to date and enforce program policies to ensure on-time delivery.
– Establish metrics, templates and governance for the program alongside the Program Manager and communicate updates to policies and train staff on new/updated policies as needed.
– Remove project blockers, ensure communication across stakeholders for each project.
– Manage concurrent projects with stakeholders in regions across the globe, closely tracking cross-team dependencies to ensure on-time launches.
– Execute, report on and continuously optimize digital marketing campaigns using analytics to audit and improve digital experiences
– De-construct competitive best practices in digital marketing from leading brands, and advise other functions, especially technology and Design, on digital best practices
– Leverage A/B Testing to ensure design decisions are data and market driven
– Stay informed on the latest thinking in Information Architecture, user experience design, emerging digital technologies and media opportunities, approaches and strategies
– Define a wholistic digital strategy based on value proposition – and coordinate the integration of digital strategy across all channels
– Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on customer experience
– At least 5-7 years of experience as a Digital Strategist, Information Architect, User Experience Designer or any other role which involves strategizing and architecting user experience design for high-traffic, complex digital properties.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Strong knowledge of user-centered design.
– Expert understanding of web metrics, digital media testing methodology and optimization strategies.
– Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
– Strong written communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to closely collaborate as a part of a team comprised of business, creative and technical types.
– Strong project manager with the ability to meet expectations on time and on budget.
– Ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound user experience and interaction design principles.
– Increase traffic to and adoption of our digital learning platform.
– Deepen visitor understanding of our platform’s functions and features to enable them to accelerate their careers
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company