Digital Trust – BCM / DR Manager at PwC – KSA
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in business resilience trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team and the wider Risk Assurance Services group (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Risk Management) to bring our clients high value solutions .
- Based on clients’ requirements the candidates will provide practical resilience focused expertise to provide our clients with solutions ranging from reviewing and auditing all the way to the design and implementation of custom resilience programmes.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate;.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of business resilience solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, advantageous if risk, resilience or response related discipline.
- Years of Experience: Minimum 7 years of relevant experience of implementing or operating in different Resilience domains such as Crisis Management, Crisis Communications, Emergency and Incident Response, Business Continuity Management, and IT Disaster Recovery, preferably within a professional services environment.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- In-depth understanding of the relevant international, including ISO22301 and ISO27031.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven skills on MS Office.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET