EHS Manager at Amazon – KSA
- Possess a thorough understanding of EHS Acts and subordinate legislation and codes of practice.
· Completion of risk assessments related to EHS hazards.
· Develop written EHS documentation (procedures, tools and training( in both English and local language
· Provide guidance and oversight to ensure compliance to all applicable Amazon Souq EHS Policies and Global Standards. Develop local site/regional EHS procedures and processes to meet Amazon Global Standards
· Measure sites’ performance against published requirements in EHS procedures. For all deficiencies, identify a plan for the site to implement and fix all identified deficiencies.
· Deliver on-time and quality projects to Operations.
· Analyze EHS metrics and review incident weekly and monthly incident trends to discover trends to rationalize the allocation of appropriate resources to areas where the EHS risk is highest.
· Perform frequent site EHS audits to identify all non-compliance equipment and/or processes at the site. Implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury at other FCs.
· Audit record-keeping practices and Global Safety Database (Gensuite) entries to be aligned with global safety standards and local regulations.
· Audit the workplace organization and Associate behaviors to ensure that training, auditing and scoring methods are accurate and consistent.
· Lead and mentor EHS Ambassadors or H&S representatives in your assigned facility.
· Champion the site/regional EHS committee, and providing guidance and support for H&S representatives.
· Ensure site/regional leadership and Associates are trained and knowledgeable of their EHS responsibilities under each policy. Audit the quality, delivery (including qualifications of the trainer), and effectiveness of all required safety training.
· Ensure contractor management safety processes are implemented.
- Bachelor or diploma degree in safety, environmental, or a related field or significant work experience within these areas.
- EHS manager: 5+ years growing responsibilities in muti-site operations in safety and/or environmental programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Must be flexible regarding shifts, and able to respond after hours (e.g. for emergencies)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and local language
· Strong experience in developing and implementing EHS procedures, training and other processes.
· Experience in a fast paced, changing/growing organization.
· Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Must have experience with EHS regulators and ability to manage multiple site/regionals/remotely, ability to develop and implement EHS goals, strategies, improvement plans, strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.