Electrical Engineer (COMBIBLOC) at Beyti
- Responsible for PLC troubleshooting (SCHNEIDER, SIEMENS)
- Responsible for maintenance and troubleshooting of various electrical instruments such as AC Motors and drives.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns and ensures that equipment is running with high efficiency to attain the production plan
- Monitor the Spare parts safety stock level (MRQ).
- Participate in long-term and short-term action plans.
- Full commitment to Food Safety, HSE Rules and Regulations.
- Provide Studied Improvements for the weak points to eliminate the gaps in order to Achieve the key performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- 5+ Experience in SIG Combibloc lines electrical troubleshooting Filling and down stream
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.