Engineering Manager – O&M at Alstom – KSA
- Responsible for all technical activities on a project/s. The work content will involve:
- To manage/co-ordinate delivery of all technical and safety activities on a project/s.
- To manage resources and activities across technical activities; controlling, reporting and monitoring overall progress against the plan and key performance indicators to ensure that the project milestones are met in line with budget.
- To Manage a team of 10-15 engineers specialized in maintenance of Rolling stock , Track , Power supply, signaling and telecom systems applied to a driverless metro system
- To develop detailed plan(s) for work packages, identifying the engineering solutions, which are needed to meet customer requirements. To assign work packages to the team members.
- Supplier and customer liaison
- To recruit, motivate, lead, develop and manage the performance of designers and engineers so that individual and project performance is maximized.
- To identify key risks and develop risk management strategies.
- To define and agree budgets and resources plans and monitor/control their management.
- To liaise with other Alstom departments and companies to ensure that the vehicle design considers procurement, design for assembly and logistics issues.
- Ensure product safety policy is implemented.
Degree or equivalent in Engineering Discipline / Chartered Engineer
Desired Knowledge / Experience
· Previous vehicle engineering experience, preferably in a rail background.
· Management experience
· Team Management
· Excellent communication skills
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company