Enterprise Commission Analyst at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Define and measure business commission based on sales performance, quality of sales controls, analysis and insights.
- Represent EBU cross functionally as the business operations SPOC for commission.
- Own Business commission review for EBU director and Sales’ Heads of Department
- Monitor sales’ performance on a bi-weekly, weekly and monthly basis using daily reports to drive performance towards target achievement.
- Ensure that business commission end-to-end processes are adopted with full buy-in and clear communication.
- Empower customers using business commission reporting and measurement techniques.
- Prepare regular presentations to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Own and develop Sales Quota setting models.
- Track records to provide data analysis on the commercial business process that drives fundamental changes within the Enterprise.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Analytical and communication skills.
- Understanding of important financial concepts.
- Data analysis to discover best practices in the field.
- Proven experience in the development of reporting and information management.
- Matrix function management and ability to manage cross-functional teams.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET