Environmental Health & Safety Specialist 2 at Oracle
- Supports the development, implementation, and monitoring ofEnvironmental, Health & Safety programs, and procedures in line with Oracle’s EHS Policy to ensure compliance with standards.
- Ensures and maintains full compliance with current, emerging or changing Occupational Health & Safety as well as Environmental regulations.
- Drives different approaches to raise the management and employee awareness towards a culture that integrates EHS programs and procedures within everyday business.
- Undertakes EHS evaluations, inspections, provides recommendations, and liaise with different stakeholders to ensure continuous improvement of EHS posture at different facilities in line with Local Regulatory as well as Corporate Standard requirements.
- Develops, adapts, plans, and delivers EHS related trainings to complement Regional and Corporate Strategy.
- Engages with key stakeholders with a predefined set of targets focused on improving EHS compliance, awareness, and promoting culture of excellence.
- Tracks, reports injury or illness to appropriate agencies, investigates and ensures remedial actions are completed.
- Integrates the use of corporate provided applications and different tools in meeting everyday business needs.
- Provides enough flexibility to accommodate developing and rising needs within role.
- Provides advisory EHS support to management, employees, contractors, and others
- Support EHS management requirements on report writing, statistical analysis and incident & accident trend studies.
- 2 years related experience.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Develops, implements, and monitors company environmental safety programs and policies to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Review programs/policies to ensure compliance with emerging or changing regulationsConsult with Facilities team to provide support and direction regarding Oracle’s complianceConduct site audits.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting injury or illness to appropriate agencies and investigate to determine corrective actions.
- May provide EHS training to include development of training course.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.