Executive Assistant to Deputy MD at Tepco
Location: 3rd Industrial Zone / 4th industrial zone – 6th of October city
· The candidate will be required to prepare the needed reports about the company performance as requested. They will also need to act as a liaison between the different departments & the top management in order to ensure that the business runs smoothly.
· The candidate must have a proactive personality with excellent problem solving skills and ability to take initiative.
· Ability to work with numbers is a must.
· Excellent knowledge of Excel is a must.
· Good English is a must.
· University degree in Economics, Finance, or Business Administration is preferable.
Work Schedule: Sunday to Thursday, from 10 AM till 6 PM.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.