Executive – Mergers & Acquisitions at EY – UAE
- Identifying opportunities, opening and leveraging relationships
- Meeting the transaction timetable, ensuring quality on client deliverables, as well as engaging with counter parties and other advisers to ensure transaction milestones are met
- Understanding the key business drivers as well as identifying, and managing key issues and risks through insights, factual conclusions and advice
- Counsel junior colleagues, share knowledge, and take an active role in the growth and development of the whole team
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree ideally in a finance related topic or similar from a reputable University
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in an M&A environment
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce high quality and impactful professional documents for clients and internal use
- Flexibility to travel (approx. 25 to 75%).
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.