Export Manager at Beyti
- Responsible for delivering the AOP for the International sales department by category by market
- Responsible to deliver the targeted International Sales Plan in terms of Value and Margin
- Monitors and abides with targeted export markets regulatory and import laws and manage all related documentations
- Manages shipping and supervises all shipping processes and expenses
- Sets annual forecast by category by market and liaisons with demand planning and production to secure product availability, and optimization
- Responsible for international sales collection in a timely and secure manner in compliance to company policies and processes
- Continuous monitor and manage operating expense and international market cost to serve; ie shipping cost , documentation, handling costs
- Continuously monitoring of targeted international markets product requirements, dynamics, forex, and collect market intelligence, asses any treats and identify opportunities/synergies
- Work closely with R&D on targeted International markets to cater to recipe changes, regulatory updates and product development, TPM opportunities
- Seek opportunities to improve margins, selling prices and contribute in production capacities optimization and Forex gain
- Handle promptly all Export market customers complaints, i.e. quality, shipping /handling, packaging worthiness, and take preventive measures with related internal or external functions to avoid re occurrence
- 5 years’ experience in Export Management.
- Commerce Bachelor’s Degree; preferably have an MBA.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to interpret complex data and translate it into useful and actionable information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.