External Evaluator at IOM
1. Nature of the consultancy: External evaluator
2. Objective: IOM Egypt has been implementing five small‐scale local community development initiatives in Abnoub district in Assiut in partnership with the Micro Small Medium Enterprise Development Agency (MSMEDA) and with the support of Egyptians abroad. The five small‐scale initiatives were implemented by five local non‐governmental organizations (NGOs) in Assiut, under the overall supervision of MSMEDA.
The consultancy will support IOM in evaluating the implementation of these small initiatives to outline the achievements, challenges and best practices experienced as well as recommendations for replication of similar small‐scale local development initiatives also in other areas, districts and/or governorates of Egypt.
3. IOM project to which the Consultancy is contributing: this consultancy falls under the framework of IOM’s “Initiatives for Local Development of Egypt trough the Support of Egyptians Abroad” (ILDEA) project, which is implemented in partnership with the Ministry of State for Emigration and Egyptian Expatriates’ Affairs (MoSEEA) and MSMEDA, funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation
(IADC). ILDEA project overall objective is to increase the developmental impact of Egyptian expatriates’ financial and technical con
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type International Organization
Login To Apply For This Job.