Financial Analyst at Lafarge
Location: Head office
– Accountable for Ready mix Business Financial Statements and play a vital role in supporting Ready Mix Commercial function. Will lead the Ready mix Business financials to meet its budgeted figures. This role requires leadership and influential skills as it includes several stakeholders. Conduct the process of analyzing and reporting the production costs, working capital and inventory as well as internal control to ensure that accurate and reliable cost information is available for proper decision making in line with Group accounting standards, policies and internal control standards.
– Preparing total company annual budget financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash flow for Ready mix Business.
– Preparing total company annual Medium Term Plan including adhoc request which usually involve from 3 up to 5 years projections of financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash flow for Ready mix Business.
– Prepare an executive presentation for EXCOM for the budget/MTP outcome of the company.
– Performing & leading month end closing process for Ready mix Business (System transactions needed by Finance & Business stakeholders, considering the Accruals & Provisions needed for unallocated cost:
– Capex receiving follow up & validation with Maintenance Team
– Mobile Equipment rentals receiving & validation follow up with the maintenance team
– Lands Rentals receiving and validation with the Admin Team
– Labor (Own & Subcontracting) cost entry including bonus provisions follow up & validation with HR & Business Servcie team
– Medical & Life Insurance entry and validation with HR & Business Service team
– IT group cost allocation with the consolidation Team
– Slow moving items provision calculation and entry booking with Business Service team
– Group recharges provision calculation and entry booking with Business Service team
– Scrap sales accrual calculation if any and entry booking with Business Service team
– Amortization of Acquisition Purchase Price Adjustments
– Deferred & Corporate Tax Entry Follow up with Tax team
– Reviewing & Approving Intercompany transactions before booking by Business Service team and solving Intercompany blocking controls.
Managing SAP Transactions needed for monthly end closing:
– Settling Maintenance Cost
– Allocating Auxiliary Cost Centers into Main Cost Centers
– Check Negative Stocks
– Production Activity Price Calculation
– Settling Production Orders
– Running Material Ledger
– Performing Cost checks to make sure that the right cost has been booked as per LHARP (LafargeHolcim Accounting & Reporting Principles)and allocated to the right accounts and Cost.
– Updating Actual Result in the group reporting tool (SAP FC)
– Reporting the actual figures to the country consolidation team through the SAP FC file with the relevant comments and supporting documents to report to the group.
– Prepare an executive presentation for EXCOM for the Actual performance of the company.
Reporting & Analysis:
– Analyzing financial statements and providing comments on variance for Actual vs. Budget and Rolling Forecast for Total Company.
– Supporting internal customers in their financial inquiries and presentations.
– Monitoring and analyzing monthly usage variance by working closely with the quality team in controlling the design mix assigned vs. actual design mix generated.
– Monitoring and analyzing Truck mixers & Pumps cost allocation through monitoring the functional location of each equipment and monitoring of proper cost allocation of Solar/Maintenance.
Balance sheet analysis:
– Receivables & DSO
– Provision analysis & evolution
– Net Debt Position
– NWC Capex reporting
– Escalations Accrual Tracking
– In addition to Payroll Budget Tracking
– Responsible for analysis and validation of below EBITDA
– Preparing the revised monthly Forecast financial statements; Income Statement, Balance Sheet & Cash flow for Ready mix Business.
– Supporting the business in the appropriate decision making in bridging gap vs. budget in Cost while providing accurate Year to go figures.
– Reporting the revised monthly Forecast to the country consolidation team through the SAP FC file with the relevant comments and supporting documents to report to the group.
– Prepare an executive presentation for EXCOM for the forecasted performance of the company.
– Providing the relevant cost allocation on WBS to Capex Project Manager where depreciation is allocated on afterword.
– Performing the appropriate system transaction to technically close project to be considered as Fixed Assets based on Capex Project Manager input.
– Prepare projects financial justification and project payback period.
– Preparing Capex report & follow up on actual vs. budget for Ready mix Business
– Ensure sustainable reductions in working capital are made through management of inventory levels at all plants.
– Ensure reporting of the slow moving items and taking the necessary provisions.
– Follow up on the regular stock count with Inventory Team and taking the necessary stock adjustments posting on the system for inventory variances.
– Follow up on the planned fixed assets stock count with the shared service/3rd parties and taking the necessary entries to adjust the Fixed Assets Register.
– Follow up with the business to update the Fixed Assets register in case of relocating Mobile Equipment from plant to the other to reflect the right Depreciation allocation.
Purchase Request/Petty Cash Approval:
May Replace Finance Business Partner in the following tasks related to PR approval:
– Timely Approving Purchase Request and Petty Cash SAP Workflow ensuring right allocation of cost and reviewing spend relevance to the budget and business.
– Ensure the implementation of Internal control standards and the respect of the related procedures
– Ensure the implementation of Compliance rules and Regulations.
Internal & External Audit:
– Participate and fulfill in the requirements of the Internal & External Audit
– Ensure timely implementation of internal and external audit recommendations.
System Incidence & Change Requests:
– Handling system Incidence & Change Requests through the group tool “Service Now”, i.e. SAP issues, SAP Roles changes, Cost Centers owners Changes.
May Replace Finance Business Partner in the following tasks related to Contracts approval:
– Approval for all business related contracts related to vendors & customers through the contracts approval workflow
-Education: Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field
– High presentation and communication skills.
– High analytical skills.
-Experience: From 2-4 years of Experience in financial related experience in budgeting, planning and reporting department.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.