Finanical Planning & Analysis Manager at FAMCO – UAE
- Financial Accounting & Reporting – Coordinate with all stakeholders the formats and the content of required management information.
ØSpearhead the effort to reduce complexity, standardize report and automate the production of reports using every Business Intelligence tools
ØCoordinate with EIT to establish a technology roadmap to achieve “Real Time Data Analysis” and visualization tools.
ØCoordinate with the Financial Controllers the consistency of the reports in terms of formats and content as well as the concurrence with GAAP and accounting policies and procedures.
- Management Accounting – Responsible for generating timely and accurate periodic Management Information Reports as decision support tool to management.
- Compliance Reporting – Responsible for preparation of compliance reports for stake holders, Bankers on a regular interval.
- Financial Planning & Forecasting – Responsible for Preparation of annual plan, quarterly forecast and long term plan, challenging assumptions and supporting in addressing financial implications of strategic decisions.
- Group Treasury Reporting – Coordination with the Treasury Unit the preparation of weekly, monthly and annual cash flow forecast for Group Treasury.
- Support the GM Finance in coordinating with Business Leaders the responses and action plans to correct any identified deviation from plan
- Coordinate with AFGREE Finance Team the consolidation of Management Information
- Produce standardized Reports
- Provide meaningful business information from the numbers
- Timely reporting and accurate information
- Report in line with established requirements
- Annual Budgets produced in accordance with established schedules and time lines
- Periodic cash flow analysis
- All deviation vs plans highlighted and corrective plans established
- Information Report consolidated efficiently
- Responsible for supporting financial controller in creation of audit sign off pack with comprehensive audit schedules which will reconcile with management accounts and supporting head of department in signing off the financial statements as per agreed timeline.
- Audit pack reconciled and management accounts with comprehensive commentary on variances.
- Responsible for preparation of Bridge report, Flash Reports, Business Review and other stake holder reports viz. financial management reports as per agreed time line
- Quality of reporting
- All queries resolved within agreed
- Loan covenant testing for various facilities extended by the banks, calculation of Equity cure for the various entities involved.
- Timelines agreed with Bankers
- Preparation of direct cash flow reports based on entity, borrower level and at consolidated level and gauge any funding requirements from Parent/Group
- Accurate, on-time reporting agreed with group treasury
- Responsible for yearly budgets, forecast and long term plan are prepared as per agreed timelines with the presentation packs and making sure agreed numbers are uploaded in SAP and BPC with zero error
- Preparation of presentation pack with utmost quality and meet the deadline
- Contribute in the various initiatives of process development & mapping, system automation.
- Initiatives developed and implemented
- Effectively lead the Financial Planning & Analysis team by ensuring setting & review of objectives, providing necessary feedback, developing training plans and opportunities and ensuring.
- Post-graduate degree in commerce / accounting / finance. Knowledge of management reporting and accounting systems is a must.
- Knowledge of ERP Financial Software is required; SAP expertise will be preferred.
- Experience in the construction industry or Project Management is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the field of Finance and Accounting, out of which a minimum of 4 years in the Construction industry or Project Management industry at a financial management position.
- Experience in Real Estate / Construction / Project Management industries will be preferred.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Well-versed in IAS / IFRS.
- Well-versed in preparation of Financial Statements.
- Expert knowledge of MS office tools specially advance excel and power point and expertise in using Business Intelligence tools and reporting tools such as Tableau
Behavioural Competencies :
- Ability to manage expectations of the various stakeholders of the group.
- Ability to lead team of professionals with constant motivation towards the next level of success.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, communicate effectively with team members and business
- Ability to approach problem solving with simplicity and logic, and to present solutions on financial matters to non-finance professionals.
- Ability to think holistically and understand the chain impact of financial transactions on the overall business.
- Ability to work under pressure without losing control over tasks assigned.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company