Firmware Developer at El Sewedy Electric
Location: New Cairo
- Design the specification, architecture, implementation, and test of firmware/software systems.
- Understand hardware and software interactions, and collaborate with Hardware Engineers.
- Research for industry technical meetings and conferences needed.
- Understand. Create. Simplify other duties as assigned
- Collaborate with other engineers on technical and design issues.
- Adhere and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Bsc in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years of Embedded C programming
- Good working knowledge of embedded RTOS
- Previous experience of low level embedded processor/micro controller
- Previous experience and knowledge of secure coding, MISRA
- Knowledge of wireless technologies mainly Bluetooth
- Previous experience in ‘over the air’ protocol analysis and testing
Tips for updating your Resume: http://www.facebook.com/CareerAdvancers/posts/1540224409434136-=00
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric