Fixed Income & Money Market Trader at CI Capital
-Responsible for analyzing financial data and public records of companies.
-Performs Market Surveys for Auctions’ Prices for best pricing results.
-Buys or Sells Securities at best available market rates to maximize profits, or minimize any losses.
-Generates periodic market surveys reports and analyses.
-Responds to market news and current events to assist in decision making.
-Monitors daily positions and stop losses to ensure no breaching of policies occurs.
-Provides ideas and opportunities to enhance performance (Alfa Generation)
-Ensures the compliance of all executions with all FRA policies and regulations.
-Complies with Egyptian Stock Exchange regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or economics.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a Similar role or Preferably banking Experience-Dealing Room.
- Perform Fixed income and money market related calculations.
- Effective Execution & Trading.
- Assist in developing investment strategy.
- Networking and Building relationships.
- Initiative and problem solving.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Working with others
- Effective Communication
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.