French Speaking Deputy Project Controls Manager at Archirodon
- MANDATORY: Excellent written and spoken French
- Fluency in the English language is required.
- University degree in Engineering
- Min. 3-5 years management experience in construction industry at similar level.
- Communication skills in order to attend meeting with the Client
- Reporting and Invoicing to Client
- Cost control, Budget preparation and monitoring
- Contractual awareness
- Planning monitoring and scheduling awareness
- Ensures proper scope management of the project in cooperation with the Project Controls Manager; ensures the availability at all times of a valid pre-measurement of all the works and provides information for quantities of materials consumed versus quantities invoiced.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a valid, detailed and resource-loaded project schedule in cooperation with the other project department heads, the project manager and the respective regional team.
- Monitors the progress of the works (including the one of subcontractors) identifying and communicating areas of concern and proposing mitigation plans.
- Assist in establishing the cost control system in co-operation with the Commercial Mgr as per Company’s procedures and supervises its proper application; ensures the smooth co-operation with all the sections of the Project.
- Ensures the data collecting system for planning, invoicing, controlling and reporting; prepares the contractually foreseen reports as well as the Company’s internal project control reports as per Company’s procedures.
- Actively supports building, and maintaining positive customer relationships with Employer’s and Engineer’s representatives at his level.
- Ensures customer expectations are met
- Assist in planning, organizing and controls implementation of work towards the achievement of goals and objectives
- Ensures compliance with respective corporate policies and procedures and local laws and regulations
- Identify problem areas and promote corrective actions.
- Ensures the creation, acquisition, and sharing of knowledge amongst the Construction team members and the organization
- Assesses risks to maintain the risk profile within set limits
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.