Full-stack Web Developer at iFix
-We are on the lookout for Full-stack Web Developer to join our team of iFixers!
-We’ve been selected as one of the most promising Egyptian startups according to Forbes magazine and we’re proudly Egypt’s number 1 on-the-go smartphone repair service and are on our way to become Mena’s number 1.
• At least 1 year of experience with AngularJS (v1.x) or latest React. React is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Git and its workflows.
• Experience with GitHub or GitLab.
• Experience with Node.js and Express framework.
• Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and their best practices.
• Strong understanding of CSS, specificity roles, and naming best practices.
• Previous production experience with at least one SQL database.
• Previous experience with modern build tools, e.g. Webpack or Parcel.
• Previous experience with server deployment.
• Previous experience with unit and browser testing is a big plus.
• Experience with at least one CSS preprocessor is a plus.
• Active GitHub profile is a plus.
• Previous contributions to open source projects is a plus.
• 2 years’ experience in this field .
• Contribute to the back-end part of different web projects with clean, maintainable code.
• Translate front-end designs to pixel-perfect web implementations, using modern technologies.
• Be part of planning and development of new and exciting web projects.
• Test code & layout compatibility across browsers with different device form factors.
• Be part of deploying different projects to production.
• Seamlessly switch between multiple web projects
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET