GA & Tax Accountant at Henkel
- Fit into a high-impact GA & Tax role with exceptional visibility and plenty of room for personal and professional development
- Prepare, review, and/or manage internal and external tax reporting
- Prepare, review, and/or manage various aspects of local taxation (focus on Corporate Income Tax and VAT)
- Support GA-related special projects
- Assist with monthly and quarterly GA closing processes
- Assist with and explore GA & Tax digitalization projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3-5 years of relevant professional work experience
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications; good knowledge of SAP modules
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.