General Ledger and Financial Reporting Accountant at General Motors
•Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies.
•Prepare co financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
•Ensure that all reconciliations prepared by all sections have been performed correctly.
•Review the quarterly Analyses and reconciliations for all sections in order to comply with the corporate requirements.
•Handle bank reconciliations
•Support in the internal and external audit inquiries and requirements.
•Track the progress of the monthly, quarterly and Year ended closing process to meet the corporation submission deadline requirements.
•Ensure compliance with GM account reconciliation requirements & identifies area to improve quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- CMA / CPA will be an asset
- Strong technical accounting background.
- At least five years of general ledger accounting experience is required
- Strong Excel and database skills
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET