General Ledger Manager at Edita
- Ensure the company’s accounting records are prepared and updated on timely basis and accurately and that they comply with the required accounting standard
- Coordinate the period closing activities to ensure timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and analytical reports.
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting bookkeeping in accordance with the IFRS and the Egyptian accounting standards.
- Coordinate with all the functions to ensure the completeness of the period related expenses and related accruals, prepayments, provisions, other debit & credit balances.
- Responsible of the maintenance of the company’s chart of accounts, including the master data maintenance of all the accounts including proper descriptions and SAP system configuration. .
- Analyse the accounts ageing and ensure the balances are appropriately maintained by each period’s closing.
- Maintain the control over the cash & banks balances through review of the bank interests & charges; perform the period’s bank reconciliations with collaboration with the treasury team.
- Maintain proper accounting of the export sales and receivables, and analyse the AR ageing of the export customers while developing and follow up with collaboration with the export commercial team on the action plans to resolve the issues with the export clients.
- Maintain appropriate intercompany balances through performing the monthly reconciliation between the group’s entities and analyse the nature of the related balances.
- Provide analytical reports covering all the P&L and balance sheet accounts and discuss them with the finance management on a monthly basis as part of the closing process.
- Provide the necessary samples & analysis required during the quarters & year-end external audits.
- Responsible of the development of and adherence with the GL and Reporting policies and procedures.
- Coaching and developing the GL accounting team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce
- Experience: 5 to 7 Years of experience in a similar field.
- Languages: Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.