General Manager – EIT Automotive – Corporate Services at Al Futtaim – UAE
Divisional and Group IT Strategy
- In liaison with the President of LOB, Business MD, Group MD and Group CIO create an IT strategy (business target operating model, architecture blueprint, service strategy, etc.) for the Division and businesses to grow and optimise the business that is fully aligned with the Group IT Strategy and the Divisional business strategy.
- Manage the prioritisation and implementation of the IT Strategy and report progress at Divisional Executive level.
- Contribute to the development of the Group IT Strategy that supports the expansion, development, growth and performance of the Group businesses
- Drive the implementation of the internationalisation strategy and the integration of international IT teams
Demand Management and Business Optimisation
- Assist business to identify opportunities (opportunity analysis, operating model maturity analysis, audit reports, internal/external innovation, etc.) to improve/grow/expand their businesses and the maturity of operating models. Prioritise and validate opportunities against Group/Divisional IT Strategy. Implement and track benefit delivery in collaboration with EIT centralised teams and the Business.
System Management & Development Installation and Deployment
- Lead and integrate delivery of application teams (if application is managed centrally) to deliver new solutions, maintain systems and provide system support against agreed service levels. Lead a portfolio of multiple projects, managing resourcing, time-lines, budgets, and quality of deliverables in conjunction with EIT centralised teams
Leadership & Team Management
- Build a lean, skilled and fully engaged team. Develop team in line with target competencies and build bench strength in team. Promote and fast-track your talent within Al-Futtaim. Prepare and manage budgets based on annual strategy review and planning cycle. Establish and manage relationships with key vendors. Build industry relationships to stay abreast with latest developments, innovation and [Vertical] business direction
- Ensure governance structures are established to manage IT Projects and to manage demand at Executive Level. Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls. Identify and manage key risks in [Vertical] business
- Academic qualifications (Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering,Science). Preferably Management Training (MBA etc.)
- 15 years IT experience, 5-10 business experience; 3-5 years management experience
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Automotive experience is a MUST
- Managed large scale transformation initiatives.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company