Global Tech Support Expert at Orange
Location: Nasr City
- Actively be involved in ensuring SLAs commitments are met.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• Provide updates to the customer as needed to meet customer statusing and performance objectives.
• Perform technical and management escalations in line with company policy and case excellence..
• Run & own the daily surgery process with a view of identifying and resolving high duration faults.
• Act as first level escalation point to LAN IS support Team.
• Detecting and diagnosing customers network faults based
on different vendors and Technologies (Packeteer, Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, Juniper WX , Riverbed Steelhead )
Provide statistical information on IS activities status and prepare technical reports as required.
- University degree (B.Sc.)
- 3+years relevant technical experience
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills
– Good networking/communications background
– At least one formal technical qualification (IE: Routing and switching specialists, CCNP , CCIP or equivalent)
– Good interpersonal skills
– Good time management, organizational and communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to deal with multiple tasks
– Good commercial awareness
– Presentation skills
– Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
– Experience in one or more of the following:
Network, Firewall’s / VPN Concentrators/WAN Accelerators
Network, LAN/WAN/VPN topologies and protocols
– Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
– Problem solving skills
– Flexibility in terms of working hours
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET