Goverment relation & Administrative at Oracle – KSA
– Provides administrative/clerical support to a function, group or customer base. Supports an SVP or below.
– Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and clerical details. Spends more than 80% of time on special projects. Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics, documentation and collateral coordination, liaison to Human Resources, create administration manuals. May participate in operational task forces. May analyze basic spreadsheet models and track projects.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent
– 2 – 4 years of related experience.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
– Normally does not receive work instructions, may determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise other administrative employees.
– Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
– Knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
– Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
– Proactive and resourceful.
– Self-motivated. Proficient in desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email messaging tools, etc.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.