Grains Trader – Cash & Derivatives Markets at Venus International
Location: El Sheikh Zayed
- Holding and Updating Clients Accounts
- Holding and Updating Suppliers Accounts
- Holding and Updating Company Future Accounts
- Pricing for both clients and our company
- Save all clients positions before the opening daily, and assure that they covered their positions and follow the pricing period for each client
- Prepare daily reports about International and local markets
- Follow up the daily reports about freight
- Follow up the daily report about FOB premium for all origins
- Retain and keep Contact with the clients all the time
- Retain and keep contact with international broker, traders and the floor all the time.
- Establish Contact with the suppliers daily
- Establish Contact with the traders and competitors in the local market daily.
- Follow up all the reports about market direction.
- Analyze all the USDA reports.
- Analyze all the USEC reports.
- Give recommendations to the clients and the Chairman / Commercial Director / Head of
- Dealing Room, with the market directions, short-term and long-term.
- Selling physical for the clients and follow the contracts according to the selling structure and procedures.
- Control the switch between physical and futures.
- Follow up the spread in all grains.
- Follow up the loading of our vessels to rebalance the over and under fill.
- Follow up with the Maritime Transport section till receiving.
- Education : Bachelor Degree – ideally with focus on Economics, Finance or Commerce
- Language : Complete Fluency in English
- Computer Skills : Necessary proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Overall experience of minimum 2 to 8 years of the following Special requirement :
- Working with the grains (wheat, corn, soybean, soybean meal, barley, sunflower, DDGS, corn gluten, sugar …. Etc. ) markets.
- Have quantitative background, critical thinking, and deep understanding of statistical analysis, option pricing and term structure models.
- Good track-record of purchasing management, execution and market data analysis.
- Ability to implement and execute purchasing strategy, goals and project management
- Has experience in international trading to both of MENA region and Black Africa
- Well organized.
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to assist and support other.
- Report writing skills as well as analytical skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Organizational and follow-through skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly under pressure.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team.
- Compliance Management.
Timings: from 1:00 Pm to 8:15 PM
Days Off: Saturday & Sunday
To Apply:Kindly send your resume to Careers.Venus@venusint.net mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company