Graphic Design Senior Specialist at Edita
- Develop Marketing & communication Material in line with corporate & brand guidelines.
1. Designs marketing Material including but not limited to (Internal Branding, POSM, Display units, Outdoors, Giveaways, Uniforms)
2. Design Visuals & Artworks for internal communications of the different departments
3. Works on the amendments & resizes requested by the brand team for the different Aws developed by external Agencies for cost efficiency.
4. Provide support and assistance in production processes.
5. Assist Graphic design and creative manager in all design and production related tasks
6. Ensure all packaging material developed/ finalized of existing and new products are according to brand manual.
7. Ensure all Edita branding material are according to brand & corporate guidelines.
8. Execute PLS on packaging material and ensure its conformity with regulations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferably Applied arts or Similar, Proficiency of Adobe photo shop and adobe illustrator, adobe in design.
- Experience: 3-5 Years of experience in a similar position
- Languages: Perfect command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.