Graphic Designer at Giza Systems
Location: New Cairo
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Fine Arts, Applied Arts or any other relevant field
• 2 – 5 years of experience.
• MS Office
• Good command of English and Arabic
• Graphic design proficiency
• Excellent communication skills
• Communicate with company departments to identify business requirements (videos, presentations, branded giveaways, etc…)
• Develop and design corporate presentations, mailshots, templates, videos, etc…
• Upload and update marketing material on Giza Systems website, intranet, and social media platforms
• Ensure that all marketing collateral are in line with Giza Systems corporate identity branding guidelines.
• Assist in planning and preparing for logistics of events to include costing, reservations, marketing collateral, giveaways, photography, etc…
• Contact different suppliers to obtain information about pricing and quotations about production needs, as well as placing orders as needed.
• Track marketing collateral and giveaways inventory, as well as allocation of expenditures.
• Coordinate and assist in CSR activities and collateral
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET